About Brian Benstock
Brian Benstock is the General Manager and Vice President of Paragon Honda and Paragon Acura. Located just outside of New York City in Woodside, New York, Paragon Honda and Paragon Acura are the #1 Certified Honda and Acura dealers in the world, delivering over 11,400 retail vehicles last year – 950 cars a month, and 32 cars per day, every day.
Benstock began his career selling Honda’s in May of 1982 at PS Honda in Manhasset New York. Under the direction of his mentor Paul Singer, Benstock learned the nuances of the automotive industry and the practices of a successful car dealership. Benstock’s passion for the industry and his commitment to life long learning led him to hold many positions within a dealership including sales consultant, sales manager, assistant to the assistant manager, finance manager, general sales manager, and eventually became a partner within the organization. Alongside the Singer family, Benstock continues the tradition set by Paul Singer in the management of Paragon Honda, Acura, and White Plains Honda.
Paragon’s success has become widely recognized, with an influence that stretches beyond New York and even outside of the United States. Paragon has been recognized for industry-leading innovation in the fields of integrated marketing, certified used sales, certified vehicle acquisition practices, and new vehicle sales in service. More recently, Paragon has taken this innovative approach to the fixed operations side of their business as a way to holistically integrate all departments of the dealership.
By continually improving their business model, Paragon has been honored with the Certified Dealer of the Year for all brands, Digital Dealer of the Year, and American Honda Finance President’s Award. (See the complete award list below.)
Today, Benstock and the Singer family strive to provide an extraordinary purchasing and servicing experience for every customer. Through their unwavering work ethic and high standard of customer service Paragon continues to set new standards for automotive dealerships throughout the United States.
In his spare time, Benstock enjoys his role as an active member of his local community working in support of the Sloan-Kettering Memorial Cancer Center, Team for Kids, NY Roadrunners, the American Cancer Society, Foundation for Fighting Blindness, The Starlight Foundation, and the Hias Foundation. He is an avid competitive runner and has completed 19 marathons. Benstock has four children.
Follow Benstock on Twitter @bbenstock (http://www.twitter.com/bbenstock), or explore the rest of this blog to learn more about Benstock.
Honors & Awards
- E-Dealer of the Year
- Certified Dealer of the Year Honda (6x)
- Certified Dealer of the Year Acura (5x)
- Presidents Award for American Honda Finance (Council of Excellence Award) (11x)
- Presidents Award for Acura Finance (Council of Excellence Award) (12x)
- Presidents Award (2x)
- Paragon Honda #1 Certified Dealer, All Manufacturer’s 2009
- Paragon Honda #1 Certified Dealer, All Manufacturer’s 2010
- Paragon Honda #1 Certified Dealer, All Manufacturer’s 2011
- Paragon Honda #1 Certified Dealer, All Manufacturer’s 2012
- Paragon Honda Digital Dealer of the Year
- Paragon Acura Digital Dealer of the Year
- Haute Living Haute 100 – Top 100 Most Influential New York Business Leaders (2009)
- Haute Living Haute 100 – Top 100 Most Influential New York Business Leaders (2010)
- Haute Living Haute 100 – Top 100 Most Influential New York Business Leaders (2011)
- Haute Living Haute 100 – Top 100 Most Influential New York Business Leaders (2012)