About Brian Benstock
Brian Benstock is the Vice President and General Manager of Paragon Honda and Paragon Acura. Located just outside of New York City in Woodside, Queens, Paragon Honda and Paragon Acura are the no. 1 Certified Honda and Acura dealers in the world, delivering an average of 11,500 retail vehicles per year – 950 cars per month and 32 cars per day, every day.
Benstock began his career selling Honda vehicles in May of 1982 at PS Honda in Manhasset, New York. Under the direction of his mentor Paul Singer, Benstock learned the nuances of the automotive industry and the practices of a successful car dealership. Benstock’s passion for the industry and his commitment to lifelong learning led him to hold many positions within the dealership including sales consultant, sales manager, assistant to the assistant manager, finance manager, general sales manager and, eventually, a partner within the organization. Alongside the Singer family, Benstock continues the tradition set by Paul Singer in the management of Paragon Honda, Paragon Acura and White Plains Honda.
Paragon’s success has become widely recognized, with an influence that stretches beyond New York and even outside of the United States. Paragon has become known for industry-leading innovation in the fields of integrated marketing, certified pre-owned sales, certified vehicle acquisition practices and new vehicle sales through the service lane. Paragon has also taken this innovative approach to the fixed operations side of the business as a way to integrate all departments of the dealership.
Today, Benstock and the Singer family strive to provide an extraordinary purchasing and servicing experience for every customer. With a high standard of customer service and a dedication to staying ahead of the curve in industry trends, Paragon continues to set new standards for automotive dealerships throughout the country. For their efforts, Paragon’s dealerships have received numerous awards and recognitions including American Honda Presidents Award, Council of Excellence Award for Finance, Certified Dealer of the Year Award and more. (See the full award list below.)
As a thought leader in the industry, Benstock has been a featured speaker at numerous conferences. He has also been featured on FOX Business Channel, CNN Money, New York Daily News and Automotive News. In his spare time, Benstock enjoys his role as an active member of his local community, working in support of the Sloan-Kettering Memorial Cancer Center, Team for Kids, NY Roadrunners, the American Cancer Society, Foundation Fighting Blindness, The Starlight Foundation and the Hias Foundation. He is also an avid competitive runner, completing 20 marathons including Boston, London and New York.
Honors & Awards
- American Honda Presidents Award – Paragon Honda (2x)
- Council of Excellence Award for Finance – Paragon Honda (12x)
- Council of Excellence Award for Finance – Paragon Acura (12x)
- Acura Client Excellence Satisfaction Award
- Paragon Honda #1 Certified Dealer, All Manufacturers (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Acura Top 25 CPO Dealer List
- E-Dealer of the Year
- Certified Dealer of the Year Honda (7x)
- Certified Dealer of the Year Acura (6x)
- Digital Dealer of the Year – Paragon Honda
- Digital Dealer of the Year – Paragon Acura
- Haute Living Haute 100 – Top 100 Most Influential New York Business Leaders (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Digital Air Strike Special Recognition — Best Social Media Thought Leadership (2012)
- Digital Air Strike Greatest Local Facebook Reach Award (2013)